We’d like to share this information provided by Common Sense Media, one of THE most respected sources of media and tech recommendations for kids for 15 years. They are committed to providing you the best ratings, reviews, and advice so you can keep your kids safely entertained and learning at home. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, they quickly compiled and shared a list of resources that families and educators could rely on. With the help of a few extra days, our team of editors packaged the most relevant tips, tools, articles, and more for both families and educators.
If you’re a parent or caregiver, visit our new Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic hub. You’ll find articles, lists, and more on:
- Learning at home and homework help
- Helping kids understand COVID-19 news coverage
- What to watch, read, and play
- How to stay calm for you and your kids
- Spanish language resources for Latinx families
If you’re an educator, check out our new Resources for Educators During the Coronavirus Pandemic hub to help you deal with everything from a virtual classroom to student anxiety. You’ll find:
- Tools and advice for virtual learning
- Resources for digital citizenship and well-being
- Parent support for learning at home
The Common Sense editors will be updating these hubs regularly to give you the most timely advice. And, since we know that not all students have access to tech at home, our advocacy team is working with policymakers and industry leaders to connect all students, wherever they’re learning.