Christmas is 5 days away!! Can you believe it??
Have you been able to enjoy the season? I feel like there are so many more Christmas lights around our town this year, and it sure makes the evening darkness cozy. Have you been able to tour around your town yet and see any light displays? Whether they’re large or small, there’s something for everyone. Here is a list of some larger light displays in Connecticut. We hope you can find something near you that you can enjoy!
Christmas light displays
– Tunnel of lights; Connecticut Trolley Museum, East Windsor
– Holiday light spectacular, Healthcare Amphitheater, Bridgeport
– Fantasy of lights, New Haven
– Magic of lights, East Hartford, Pratt and Whitney stadium
– Holiday lights spectacular, Olde Mystick Village, Mystic
– Mystic seaport, Mystic
– Holiday lights Fantasia, Goodwin park, Hartford
– Holiday lights, Lake Compounce, Bristol
– Magic of lights, Toyota Oakdale Theater
– Wonderland at Roseville, Fairfield
– Lincoln Lights, Orange
Hopefully these lights can help you enjoy the holiday season!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!