Never Stop Dreaming is a mantra of The Dream Support Network, the organization of Dream Chaser #1 Abdul-Rahmaan I. Muhammad. So he set out to hear people’s dreams and reinforce their importance by publicizing this message and his own dream for others — “an icecream for a dream!” 20,000 icecreams is his goal for 2014.
Kidtivity.com first had an icecream at First Night Hartford on New Year’s Eve then brought icecream to the annual Big Y Kids Fair in early February. Read what we heard which we hope will inspire others to chase their dream:
- “To give 100 toys away to needy kids
- To see my generation of grandchildren get married some day have wonderful lives
- Open a casino so I can later build a homeless shelter
- My son to be happy & healthy
- Start a coffee shop for moms
- Cure for cancer and other life threatening diseases
- A home where all my family live tother since we are all separated (30 people)
- Start a school
- My son grow out of his food allergies
- That my child finds plenty of love & happiness!
- To be the best snowboarder
- Equality in education
- Music producer, singer, family band
- I will be a real estate agency, own my own firm and make it international
- To get good grades in fifth grade
- For my daughter to live a content and happy life
- To meet Santa
- To own my own business
- I want to be the conductor of the Polar Express
- My son grows up to be kind with a good heart”
Where will you find Ice Cream for a Dream next? At the Bushnell’s annual Family Fun Day on March 29.