- This event has passed.
KidsPlay Family Fun Fair
February 18, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The fourth annual KidsPlay Family Fun Fair returns to the Warner Theatre and KidsPlay Children’s Museum. The event celebrates family, community, and fun. Families will explore exhibits, engage in creative activities, attend high-quality shows, and learn about our community’s family-oriented organizations and resources.
The 2017 Fun Fair included:
- 1150+ attendees
- 25 non-profit organizations
- 3 public sector organizations
- 9 family-oriented businesses
- free eye screenings
- free child ID kits
- medical & dental information
- childcare & camp information
- high-quality stage shows, roaming entertainers, face painter, balloon twister, caricaturist, and many engaging child-oriented activities.
Proceeds from the KidsPlay Family Fun Fair benefit KidsPlay Children’s Museum, a non-profit institution with over 10,000 sf of interactive hands-on exhibits and a variety of educational programs. At KidsPlay, children and their families practice pre-academic skills, build curiosity, and explore through developmental play.
Tickets are available at KidsPlay or online on January 1, 2018, or they can be purchased at the door on the day of the event. Family of 6 – $20, with membership – $15. If there are more than 6 people in your party, there will be an additional charge of $3 per person payable at the door.