First annual Sugar Plum Soirée for children of all ages and their families are invited to join Ballet Theatre Company for an evening of dancing and delicious treats during this Nutcracker-themed, fundraising event.
The proceeds from the event will support Ballet Theatre Company’s Sensory-Friendly Ballet.
The event will include the following:
- An intimate performance featuring excerpts from BTC’s production of The Nutcracker presented by BTC’s professionals and Junior Corps de Ballet
- Photos with Santa, the Sugar Plum Fairy, and other leading characters from BTC’s The Nutcracker
- DJ with a LARGE dance floor
- A silent auction for your holiday shopping needs
- Food stations provided by Russell’s Creative Cuisine
- Sweet stations featuring treats from the Land of Sweets (i.e Hot Chocolate Bar, Macaron Tower, Cookies & Candy!)
- BTC will also offer a cash bar for adults including wine from its partner, Brignole Vineyards, beer and a signature holiday cocktail provided by Hartford Distributors.