- This event has passed.
Soaring Eagle Zip Ride
September 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until November 4, 2018
Ride the Soaring Eagle Zip Ride and feel like you are flying through the air and over the Zoo on the new exciting attraction at Roger Williams Park Zoo. Accelerating up to 115 feet, riders will see out over Providence and to Narragansett Bay in comfortable side-by-side seats.
Riding the Soaring Eagle Zip Ride is at the discretion of the patron. Restrictions include:
- Minimum height of 42 inches (3.5 feet).
- Maximum combined weight of 450 lbs.
- We strongly recommend that anyone with a heart condition, prosthetics, neck or back injuries or pregnant NOT ride the Soaring Eagle.
- We remind patrons that you ride at your own risk. The employees, management, and owners of the Rhode Island Zoological Society/Roger Williams Park Zoo are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
- We expect all patrons to listen to instructions given by Soaring Eagle operator, and to read any posted instructions.
Open all seven nights of the week – weather permitting – will not open in heavy rain and/or high winds. The Zip Ride is open daily through November 5. Riders must buy admissions tickets to Roger Williams Park Zoo and a separate ticket for the Soaring Eagle Zip Ride. Tickets are available at the admissions gate or at the entrance to the ride. Price: $12 per rider, $10 for current Roger Williams Park Zoo members. For information visit http://www.rwpzoo.org/plan-your-visit/visitor-info/soaring-eagle-zip-ride.
Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest in the nation, is Rhode Island’s number one outdoor family and tourist attraction and is a leader in conservation efforts undertaken by a zoo of its size. The Zoo has received numerous awards for environmental education, and conservation work done locally and around the world, caring for species that without human intervention would face certain extinction. Roger Williams Park Zoo is supported and managed by the Rhode Island Zoological Society and is owned by the City of Providence.
Let us know if you have any questions: email@example.com or call 860-404-5189