- This event has passed.
October 19, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
The PumpkinFest is an outdoor festival featuring live music, a kid’s costume parade, kid’s games, pie eating contest, a variety of food trucks, a haunted house and many local vendors. It wouldn’t be a PumpkinFest without pumpkins, so everyone is invited to bring their own carved pumpkins or carve one at the Pumpkin Patch!!
- Carve Your Own Pumpkin, bring it to the “Pumpkin Patch” tent, we’ll light it up and display it on the Library lawn FREE for all to SEE!! You can even take it home with you when you leave. You can also Register to WIN A PRIZE!!
- Enjoy Live Music Downtown: ALL WASHED UP BAND
- March in the Kid’s Costume Parade (4:45 PM) from the Parks & Rec Dept on Whiting Street
- Eat a BUNCH of Delicious Food & Desserts from over 20 unique Food Trucks
- Pick up a PumpkinFest Ad Book and check out all of our Awesome Sponsors
- Shop for Crafts and Gifts at OVER 50 VENDOR BOOTHS….. and much, much more!!!