- This event has passed.
Overnight in the Museum
April 18 @ 6:00 pm - April 19 @ 8:00 am
One event on June 6, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Visiting the Connecticut Science Center at night is a very different experience so consider an Overnight in the Museum on a Friday evening or Saturday evening through morning! Enjoy a rare opportunity to explore all the 10 exhibit galleries without crowds, participate in exciting science challenges and activities, meet some of our favorite LIVE animals, see a 3D movie, and more. Then set up camp in front of your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 165 hands-on activities.
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor.
- Time with some of our live animals, including exotic reptiles and insects.
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater.
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day.
- A late night snack and light breakfast in the morning.
- A special patch for completing the program.
Overnight Excursions are open to families and groups with children ages 5–12. Download the flyer here for more details and, to share with a friend, Scout troop, or any group (A chaperone/parent-to-child ratio of at least 1:8 is required.) For more information and to register, visit CTScienceCenter.org/overnights, call (860) 520–2117, or email overnights@CTScienceCenter.org.
Upcoming Overnight Dates:
- March 21, 2020 CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- April 4, 2020 CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- April 18, 2020 CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- May 1, 2020 (Girl Scouts Only)
- June 6, 2020 **MAYAN ADVENTURE!