Fall means Pumpkins and Mums!
Your family must go to Breakfast-With-A-View only on Sundays serving fresh farm toppings on pancakes, waffles or french toast as you overlook the farm from our 100 ft long elevated deck. Hurry… only through 10/21st.
Shop for locally grown, home made gifts! Holiday pies from Rose’s Berry Farm soon sold (frozen) at both farm stands. They also do holiday Gift Baskets.
~ 1200 Hebron Avenue 7 days a week ~ Matson Hill (Scalehouse Store) on weekends
Jump on a tractor-pulled hay rides and head out to the pumpkin patch Saturdays and Sundays. The last ride every day departs at 4:30 pm.
The admission this year is $7 for anyone 3 yrs. or older. Under age 3, admission is free.
Pumpkins are at Market Price due to shortages and crop losses. Admission includes the following:
- Hayride Tour of the Farm and ride to Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
- Face painting 11 to 4 pm
- Live scarecrow 11 to 4 pm
- Children’s Play area and Slide
- Corn Maze
- Live music every Sunday 12 to 4 pm in October
- Halloween croquet
- Snack Shack – Hotdogs, Cider Donuts, Apple Cider and snacks for sale