- This event has passed.
Breakfast with Elephants
September 29, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am$55 – $65
For a special unique family adventure head to Roger Williams Park Zoo for Breakfast with Elephants! Rise and shine with the Zoo’s herd of African elephants in an exclusive experience before the Zoo opens. Start by dining on a hot breakfast buffet then join a zookeeper that cares for the elephants to learn about elephant diets, care, training and more. Walk in the footsteps of giants when the program takes you into the outdoor elephant yard to see the elephant pool, enrichment, and hanging hay nets.
Capacity is limited to 30 participants, so visit rwpzoo.org/ to register today! Rain or shine.
OTHER ZOO EVENTS IN SEPTEMBER:
- Masai Giraffe Feedings Labor Day Weekend 11:30 am and 2:30 pm; September 4-30 weekends only 11:30 am and 2:30 pm
- Harbor Seal Encounters – Feed the seals! September 8 – 30: Saturdays & Sundays
- Sensory Friendly Morning in Hasbro’s Our Big Backyard, September 4, 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Zoo-cation Camp – September 12 and September 19
- No school – no worries. Spend the day at Zoo-Cation Camp at Roger Williams Park Zoo
At Carousel Village
- Ride the Carousel – Labor Day – October 31 – daily noon – 4 pm; November 1 – December 31 weekend noon – 4:00 pm
- Train Rides same hours as Carousel (weather permitting)
- Sensory Friendly Mornings at the Carousel – September 4 and October 2
- Food Truck Friday – until September 28 5:00 – 8:30 pm