2015-2016 Season Pass Prices are FROZEN! Starting March 1st, buy your season pass and ski/ride free for the rest of this season!
Conditions have never been better this time of year. We have an enormous base, and with a minimum twice-a-day groom you can find fresh corduroy both day and night, and top to bottom moguls on our new expert trail, Satan’s Stairway! Spring skiing is also all about fun in the sun, and we have a full line up of special events like our annual mogul competition with cash prizes, live music, outdoor snow bar, egg hunt with awesome prizes, costume days, pond skim, and more!
Get your passes before this deal melts!
|2015/2016 Season Pass Special Offer Starting 3/1/15|
|Adult (15 – 69)||$499*|
|Child (6 & younger)||$159*|
|Super 70 (70 & older)||$99*|
|*Plus 10% Connecticut State Admissions Tax|
All ages as of date of purchase. Proof of age may be required for Junior, Child and Super 70 passes.
Extra Benefits for Ski Sundown Season Passholders! Check out the special perks offered to our 2014/2015 Season Passholders, below. 2015/2016 passholder benefits are TBD but we expect them to be similar:
– Free Lift Ticket for a Friend
– Free Fan Fare card to Mount Snow (valued at $84). Lift ticket discounts of 30% off Midweek, non-holiday; 20% off Weekend, non-holiday; 10% off during holidays
– Discounts on lift tickets to Okemo: Weekday, non-holiday, receive 50% off a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket. Weekends and Okemo’s Holiday dates, receive $10 off a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket
– 50% off one tune-up at Ski Sundown Tuning & Repair Shop
– 20% off discount coupon on non-sale items in the Ski Sundown Snow Sports Shop
– Preferred rates on Ski Sundown lesson programs
– 20% off one item at Ski Tunes in Simsbury, CT
– 10% discount on 2014 merchandise, 20% off select Thule products, discount on Gold Medal ski tune-Up, free hot wax at Suburban Sports in Berlin, CT